Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just because Lauren asked...

Lauren tagged me in this quiz thing. I used to do these all the time when I had a blog on myspace, and I've resisted doing one on here. But, Lauren is difficult to say no to, so here you all are. I'll write a proper blog later.

Five names you go by:
1. Roisin
2. Mouse
3. Puppington-Smythe
4. Russian
5. There are probably a number of uncomplimentary ones I'm not aware of

Two of your favourite smells:
1. Fresh coffee
2. Clean laundry

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Green wrap dress
2. White cotton slip
3. Red glasses

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
I know I should be all 'peace on earth' and that here, but screw that.
1. My dinner. I am starving!
2. New shoes, and there is a sale on at Office, but I have no money. Oh well, I always want new shoes.

Three people you hope will fill this out:
Aw, I'm not going to do this. If you want to do it, go ahead, and I'll read it!

Two things you did last night:
1. I nearly finished the dress I've been making. It's not too bad.
2. Watched an episode of Murder Rooms with Nic

Two last things you cried over:
1. Confusing and depressing friendship stuff
2. Work

Two things you ate today:
1. Banana
2. Yoghurt and granola

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Work people
2. Lauren, I think, on Saturday.

Five favourite bands/songs:
1. The Divine Comedy
2. Tori Amos
3. Fred Astaire
4. Paul Curreri
5. Devon Sproule

Two things that you are proud of:
1. I'm good at my job
2. My intelligence

Two things that you are not proud of:
1. My propensity to get obsessive about things that make me feel stressed
2. My inability to stand in a queue without feeling snarky about having to stand in a queue. It's stupid.

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Go to work (oh. the joy!)
2. Hang out with Martha in the afternoon

Two longest car rides:
1. Belfast to Birmingham via Stranraer
2. That other one, I've done it more than once

Two favourite beverages:
1. Champagne
2. Coffee

Two of your favorite memories
1. All of my holidays with Nic
2. Many happy summers in Loch an Iuir

Three favourite concerts you have been to:
1. Tori Amos in Wolverhampton with Rod and Hayley - must have been 2003 or 2004
2. The Divine Comedy in Dublin Caste Courtyard in 1997
3. Paul Curreri and Devon Sproule on Valentine's Day in Taylor John's House